REMOVING THE TOXIC SLUDGE FROM WORKPLACE RELATIONSHIPS
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Almost two-thirds of American employees report that they have at some time worked in a toxic workplace. If that stat is right, most working professionals have experienced work environments where conflict is high, trust is low, and morale is nosediving right along with productivity.
But just like toxicity can creep into a workplace, it can be wiped out. As an individual contributor or a manager, you can learn strategies to minimize the effects of toxicity on your experience and turn a bad situation into one infused with positivity, engagement, and teamwork.
Attend and learn:
- What a toxic workplace is and how to safeguard your company culture against it
- To identify obvious toxicity and the more subtle corrosive behaviors that often go unaddressed
- How to positively impact company culture as a leader and an individual contributor
- To boost engagement and morale through communication of vision, mission and meaning around the work your teams are doing
- How to heal the wounds of toxic behavior, restoring trust and excitement to your workplace.
Join us for this workshop and learn to remove the toxic sludge in your workplace.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Jill Mueller, VP of Training and Learning Experiences
Darcy Luoma Coaching & Consulting
Jill Mueller is the Learning Experience Designer and Coaching Coordinator at Darcy Luoma Coaching & Consulting. Previously, Jill worked as a Special Assistant to the President at UW System and as a trainer and assistant manager at Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation. She earned her Master’s in adult education at UW–Milwaukee and completed the Professional Life Coaching Certificate program at UW–Madison. Jill is passionate about combining education and coaching to help adults find joy and success in their work and life. Learn more here: https://darcyluoma.com/