Making Milwaukee Home To Your Valuable Talent
The success of your business is directly tied to your ability to attract and retain the best talent. This is no easy feat in today’s changing workforce–with Baby Boomers retiring and young professionals being recruited by employers across the nation. Companies like yours are facing a challenge, but the more you understand the expectations of the “new generation workforce” the better you will fare. And we can help.
FUEL Milwaukee is a networking organization designed to help Milwaukee Regional professionals connect to each other and enjoy living in MKE. The most transient of all professionals, Generations X and Y are highly likely to accept and keep jobs based on a city’s ability to produce a desired lifestyle (i.e. social life, arts and culture, cost of living).
The talent you’re trying to attract is not just assessing you as an employer. They’re assessing your community. FUEL helps professionals live Milwaukee to the fullest, while providing you a network of like-minded employers to help solidify your company as a destination employer.
- Free, unlimited individual memberships for your employees (must be 21 to join)
- Inclusion in FUEL’s “contemporary workplace” best practice sessions
- Opportunities for your designated representatives to participate in FUEL’s strategy and service development
- Invites for your interns to attend FUEL’s summer events
- Recognition on FUEL’s website with your company logo and link to your website
Employer Membership Annual Fee
|Employee Count||*MMAC Member Rate||Non-MMAC Member Rate|
For more information about becoming an Employer Member of FUEL contact Corry Joe Biddle at email@example.com or 414-287-4137.