Saturday, March 18 at 10:30am to 3:30pm
Turning Tables MKE | 1040 N Vel R Phillips Ave | Milwaukee, WI
R&B Live and Turning Tables present the Brunch Bon-Vivant, a celebration of food and culture. This event convenes both the social butterflies and laid-back-cool folks for a top-notch dining and networking experience. Find your finest brunch attire – something black with a pop of vibrant color – and prepare to network with a diverse group of Milwaukeeans while enjoying good food, good music, and Turner Hall, one of our city’s most beautiful, historic buildings.
The great DJ Bizzon will keep the crowd moving, spinning your favorite old school Hip-Hop and R&B classics. And Chef Reed (The Cupcake Queen) and Chef Jervel (Mr BBQ) are preparing a fantastic brunch menu including:
• Charcuterie w/ Local Cheeses, Cured Meats & Nuts
• Roasted Vegetables & Veggie Shooters
• Fruit Charcuterie w/ Seasonally Fresh Fruits, Dips & Jellies
• Assorted Cakes, Mini Cupcakes & Small Bite Pastries
• Assorted Smoothie Shots + Coffee & Tea Station
• Brisket & Ham Carving Stations
• Salad Bar and Baked Potato Bar
• Wood Fired Artisan Bread Bar w/ Flavored Oils & Spreads
Your homestyle brunch favorites – like fried catfish, chicken+waffles, grits, eggs and more – are available by special order. Plus, all attendees will receive one free drink ticket and VIP-access to the cash bar for drink specials and made-to-order mimosas in three flavors.
(Seating starts $40 per person, includes brunch and one drink ticket. Table reservations are encouraged.)
*FUEL Milwaukee is a proud community and promotional partner for this event